Geez, it’s been soooooooo long since Kak B.Zee tag me for this! >,<
First of all, thanks to Kak Bzee from Bacaan B.Zee who nominate me for this award 😀
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the award somewhere on your blog.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions chosen by the blogger who nominated you.
- Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think deserve the award and who have less than 1,000 followers. You may nominate blogs that have already received the award, but you cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and inform them that they’ve been nominated
Kak Bzee has prepared 11 questions for me and here are the answers:
What is the first book that made you find your favourite author?
Wow, I have so much favorite author! XD But, okay.
For Tolkien: Hobbit (yeah, sure!). Mira W.: Jangan Ucapkan Cinta. Clara Ng: Tujuh Musim Setahun. Enid Blyton: Si Kembar di St. Claire. Roald Dahl: Matilda plus Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (please, I cannot just pick one!)
What was the last book you read in one sitting?
Winter in Tokyo by Ilana Tan. I love the way Ilana build the story, the interaction, the idea. And I already added Kazuto on my Book Boyfriend list XD
What was the last book you left unfinished? Why?
Honestly, I try my best not to left any book unfinished. However, I have to say Anne Frank could be the one. I do want to finish it someday, but I’ve left it on page 123 since last year and still not get the ‘read-it’ mood >,<
What genre do you avoid to read, and/or haven’t given a chance?
Horror! Actually, I’m a big fan of Goosebumps series when I was live in dormitory. But for now, I often read at night before sleep and I sleep alone. Therefore, I really avoid to read it though I do want to read it again. I miss Goosebumps 😦
How do you manage to avoid distractions while reading?
Few days ago, I’ve deleted all of my social media application from my phone. Yep, social media is the biggest distraction for us, right? I do admit that as blogger, we still need social media for communication and promotion. I have compromised myself too, since I re-download Twitter on phone, for celebrating BBI birthday. But it wasn’t last for a day, I’ve deleted it again after about 12 hours XD Now, I still have the social-media application on my phone, but rarely check them. So, if you need me, please email or text me *wink2
If one of your most favourite book will be made into movie, which scene would you like to see the most?
One of my favourite scene from Rules is when Cathy draw Jason’s card. For me, it was the cutest romantic scene and I’m look forward to watching it! 😛
Do you research about your favourite author’s personal life?
Well, research is a strong word >,< But yes, sometimes I can’t help it but keep searching more information regarding my fav.author personal life. And so far, never regret it. In fact, it just made me love them more 🙂
What’s your last book-hangover?
The Reptile Room. Thanks to Kak Bzee who help me to buy it 😛 Honestly, I re-read this book but I was read the translated version before (which made me want to read the complete series in English). So far, The Reptile Room is the most depressing and sentimental part of Unfortunate Event series 😦
What’s the last book that disappoint you? Why?
Pre-Wedding Rush by Okke Sepatumerah. I’ve got this book as a gift from participating on New Author Reading Challenge, hosted by Ren’s Little Corner. I have high expectation for this book. But when I close the book, I felt “Hmmm…” Just flat.
How do you feel/think when you find your friend(s) dislike your favourite book?
Never bother me. I do believe that each of us have different point of view. That is why I create Dare to Say #shamelesspromotion XD The idea is to respect every one
How often do you reread your favourite book?
Before I joined BBI (and before I’ve piled sooooo many books, thanks to Gramedia Shocking Sale XD) I re-read my favourite books at least twice a week. Now, perhaps once a year..kinda sad, huh? 😦
Okay, that’s all! Now, time to share 11 facts about me 😀
- Crazy in love with NCIS series. I’m #TeamDucky but also #GibbsFan and #BishopMania XD
- One of my favorite book is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and it successfully made Willy Wonka became my book boyfriend 😛
- Violinist wanna-be (and Mrs. Garrett #uhuk)
- Love to read children books
- Melancholic-sanguine girl which made me such a drama queen ._.
- Really want to go to Brazil for World Cup 2014 (anyone? ANYONE???)
- Can’t get enough of dolphin
- Favourite food: Tahu, Chocolate, Kastangel
- A lover, but also a loner
- Can sleep more than 12 hours
Now, now.. Time to choose 5 lucky blogger 😛
And the questions are:
- What is your best companion while reading?
- Do you participate any reading challenge? Why you join that challenge, or why not join any of it?
- How many books that you’ve read for a month?
- Who is your bookish boy/girlfriend?
- If you can go to any fictional place on book, where would you go?
- How many of your friends (beside BBI or any other book club) friends that love books? Is it more than 10?
- Do you read e-book? If yes, how many e-books that you have piled? 😛
- What is your favorite genre?
- What is your less-favorite genre?
- When is the perfect time to read? Example: in the morning, before bed time, or else
- Why do you create a book blog?
So sorry for the lateeeeee post. Hope you still enjoy it.